Saturday 8 March 2014

Tony - dziekujemy za ten komentarz. Niezwykle dla nas ważny i cenny. Jesteś niesamowity!

Dziś Tony, który poznał na jednym ze spotkań kobietę, z którą się szczęśliwie związał napisał do nas. Dziękujemy za te ciepłe słowa! Oto one:

"I Anthony Carapinha, I hereby give permission to "Fantastic" to use my comment below to promote their site and translate it into Polish. This is a true statement to their Speed Dating Site with no other interest nor any monetary gain. "

To; Fantastic Dating Site.

I want to take a minute and thank you for your awesome and commitment to your Dating Site and your members. As I have very busy Lifestyle and trying to keep up to my Business’s all the time, I found myself not being able /finding the time to look for a relationship. Your totally professional service have helped me to find the Person that I ‘am now deeply in Love with and want to spend my Life with, that I found on your Speed-Dating at one of your Events.

Sometime it is hard to look for someone when the type of Women I was looking for was either in their home or at work and completely out of my reach. I did not want to do the so called Bar thing for that was not really my interest. But with your Speed- Dating I found that everyone in that room had the same interest that I had, looking for love and/or a serious relationship. Although it did take 3 events to find the perfect Girl for me and my lifestyle, it was all worth it.

I ‘am now in a full relationship and really really happy and very much in Love. Again thank you for all your kind words, concern and your services. PS; Maybe I will need your Marriage Events service in the future.

Anthony
Krakow Poland

No comments:

Post a Comment